Once your application is approved, you will be invoiced for the amount due.
- If your application is within four months of the event start date, or, if the event is under £500, you will be invoiced for the full amount of the event.
- If the application is more than four months in advance of the event start date and if the event is over £500, you will have a choice of paying a deposit or the full amount. If you pay a deposit, four months before the event start date you will be invoiced for the remaining balance which must be paid within 30 days.
£100 of the amount you have paid will be non-refundable. For events that are less than £100, £30 of the amount you have paid will be non-refundable.
Recognising the administrative overhead of dealing with employers, we will add a £50 surcharge if the employer is paying directly; where possible we would recommend that applicants pay themselves and reclaim on expenses to avoid the charge. Responsibility for payment remains with the attendee. Please note: the employer rate does not offer a deposit option and the full amount must be paid up front.
Your place is not booked, until payment is received. If our invoice is not paid by the due date, the place will be released for other applicants. This process reduces last minute cancellations, ensures that invoices are not left unpaid and that as many places as possible are allocated.
Payments may not be transferred between events except as part of our cancellation policy.
- You may withdraw your application up to three months prior to the event start date at which point you will be offered a refund, minus the £100 non-refundable deposit. Alternatively, you may wish to credit the amount you have paid, minus the £100 non-refundable deposit, towards booking a future event within 18 months.
- If you cancel your place between three months and two weeks before the event start date, no refund will be available. However, if we are able to reallocate your place to someone on the waiting list, we will offer to credit the amount you have paid, minus the £100 non-refundable deposit, towards booking a future event within 18 months.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the event start date, no transfer, refund or credit will be available.
We strongly recommend participants have adequate insurance to cover any cancelled travel or personal expenses, as we cannot make reimbursements over and above our cancellation policy.
The Mindfulness Network reserves the right to move events online where face-to-face events are not possible due to coronavirus (COVID-19) related considerations. We will notify participants of any changes via email and invite you to follow the payment terms and cancellations policy outlined above.
In the unlikely event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, the event has to be cancelled by us, we will offer a forward credit for any fees paid to us by participants. Our liability is limited to crediting only our event fees, and not any personal expenses you may have incurred.
Please be patient while we process financial requests. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.